Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The beginning of my blogging journey

I perhaps am a late starter of blogging...Having thought of starting it several times, i always postponed the process. I, like many others in this world suffer from the infamous "starting trouble". But like the old saying goes, Better late than never!!
Today sitting shut in my home due to the torrent rains in Chennai, i was bored to the core. I am back home for my vacations and soon will start my PhD in Austria...Well 'soon' is still 92 days away!!! Whether that is a lot or not, totally depends on the reader. As far as i am concerned, my days are crawling...and i feel i still have a looong time to go!!
Shortly about me....I am the second of the three daughters of my parents..the 'middle one', a biotechnologist who loves experimenting on things. I love mother nature in all her versatile forms. I believe in experiancing this world to the fullest...and am always in the pursuit of this goal, which i have realised is a neverending process. I am approaching my silver jubilee very soon and i feel the time is right to start blogging!
Writing was never one of my strengths. But i believe one has to start doing it to become better at it...So here it goes...My first experiment!! I dont know what i can promise the readers..... perhaps simple language, simple stories and simple thoughts........Wish me all the best!!!! :)))

3 comments: